Note: Much more detail on the Catholic parish of St. Stanislaw Bishop and Martyr is available at http://www.radzima.org/be/pub/1780_p/sendmsg/?id_comm=940. The founders are identified as Stanisław and Andrzej Prostywiłłowicz-Skinder.
1.) Lack, governmental village on the Spusza River, Lida district, 3rd administrative precinct, 8 wiorsts [approx. 8 km] from Szczuczyn, 5 houses, 46 residents (1866). Catholic parish church, St. Stanislaw, wooden, founded in 1424 by landowner Skinder. Chapel in the cemetery. Catholic parish, Lida deanery, 4,092 souls. In the environs, limey, flat lands on the Kotra and Spusza rivers. Lack gmina [commune of villages], Lida district, has a population of 3,081, comprising 1,447 men and 1,634 women. Gmina administration is in the town of Dabrowa.
2.) Lack, chartered folwark [farmstead] on the Spusza, Lida district, 3rd administrative precinct, 10 wiorsts from Szczuczyn, 49 residents.
3.) Lack, chartered folwark on the river Spusza, Lida district, 3rd administrative precinct, 9 wiorsts from Szczuczyn, 37 residents (1866).